Introduction
Once you reach CEGEP, you have a lot of programs to choose from, some are really popular like science or social science but others, like mine, are rare to find and you don't hear a lot from them. After doing one year in social science in my hometown of Gatineau, I already knew that this program was not for me. That's when I heard that there was a tourism program in Laval and I knew immediately it was the right one for me.
I have travel a lot in my life going to places like Ghana, in west Africa, and Nicaragua in central america. I also did my first backpack trip in the summer of 2019, travelling from one coast to the other of Canada (Halifax to Vancouver passing by Toronto, Calgary, the Canadien Rockies and many more) alone for 2 monts. I did all of that before the age of 19 years old. Some will say I am an unusual traveler because I went to places that are not known for their tourism but I think that having this experience at such a young age will help me be a really good asset once I graduated from college.
This was just an introduction of what my blog will bring to you, my fellow readers, to learn more about the tourism industry, my school program or even my travel experience, be sure to read my next blogs!
Maxence Rodier
Cool - thanks for sharing. You've already travelled quite I bit I see.
ReplyDelete